March 28, 2010

:O What Happened Last Night Exactly?



Hey it's Frozta.

I'll have to make a new banner soon... Lozzy will do it :3

Anyway I am finding it really hard to

get some things to rofl about ... but I found this.

Isn't it just lovely?




haha





(click to enlarge)


Its a bit blurry, but she said 'Last night was fun!' and then.. didn't elaborate. It's annoying, and stupid.
I find it pointless, Its like saying 'I jumped off a buliding and..'..... ' xD :)'


It does indeed make me wonder if she ment... that... kind of.... fun. yeah, get my drift?


if too blury please tell me how to fix it
:O

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~