May 09, 2011

OC Troll Accounts...


Hey. I know I haven't been posting much :S So sorry. School is back on & everything ;s
Anways, ever since OriginalClub was been put non-private, there have been a lot of rude-named troll accounts.

Like these:


Like seriously...
freebabies.com ? ..If you're like me and have the temptation to know if its a real website.. I should advise you not too.. it could be dangerous :L

Is it me, or is it the only bottom three of the troll accounts under 69 years old? Hmm... pedos these days -_-

1 comment:

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~