December 14, 2011

Freaky, Emo Bugs.


Hi all! You might be getting sick of me posting simultaneously, but I think
that i'm enjoying posting again! YAY! You're all going to rofl a lot more if this
continues. Anyway I've been not accepting requests from just anyone and I've been
meaning to show you guys thus one for awhile. If anyone can decode this message,
you might get a hi cupcake or something.


He seems to have an 'artsy' medoll what with the black lipstick and mesh sunnies.
But what really confuses me is the message, is he hitting on me? (Yes I know I do
have a very attractive medoll.) But what is he trying to tell me?


-Mini xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~