August 20, 2010

Hey guys, I'm probably not as well known around here but yeah.. I try to post but i'm really busy with life atm, friends, family, dance comps, school.. yeah


Heres a really random request..


I'd prefer not to be friends with someone who only wants to be my friend because I can buy them gifts, I couldn't anyway, I have no money left... and yeah I'm just gonna break that heart that was kindly put in to paint and I drew a circle around it.. yeah not that great, Mini..

Luv ya'll all, buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~