January 28, 2010

Writer + Is stardoll getting too personal?




Thanks Lauren soo much for making me a writer for this blog! For those who don't know me, my stardoll name is Desitny_star98 but I go by Star. I very enjoy stardoll and like Lozzy, ROFL about everything I see!

Just recently I was looking around the popular club AskPaulinagirls and came across some topic that a young girl has posted, all about 'The reason I go on stardoll is because your on it' or something, and the entries were all ILY SO MUCH! Rofl much? I can't believe random people love other people on the internet? Haha! (Click to enlarge the random picture!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~