March 29, 2011

I AM SO SORRY...

Hey, it's Frozta. No banner today. I'm just letting you know, I haven't forgotten you[: I am just REALLY busy at the moment. With homework and assignments, etc. The main reason why I haven't been posting much is because I have got selected for The Stardoll Insider's Writer's Competition. I have been posting there for a while now, as I am still in the competition.To see my work for TSI go to http://www.tsi-training.blogspot.com [: Let me get this clear, I am NOT leaving StardollRofl, or Stardoll for that instance. I'm still here, and that's they way it's gonna stay. Whether you love me or hate me, I'm still here ;D If you have ANY questions to ask me what so ever, contact me through my guestbook, the CBOX or my formspring, here [: I'm sorry the writers haven;t been putting much effort into the blog lately. That will hopefully change :)

LIKE I PROMISED:
As we have reached 100 followers, I will be hosting a party soon, and you're invited. I haven't quite thought it through yet but it should be announced soonish[: Just stay tuned to this blog, OR ELSE! Kidding folks ;D

-Frozzleeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~