March 13, 2011



Sorry for the shitty banner. I just like you to know that you probably shouldn't be reading this post if your under eighteen. Fuck, you shouldn't be reading this at all! I just saw this and had to show you guys :)


Really? Have you actually googled that and seen the horror? No need, I did it for you!


Ladies, gentlemen and creeps who like to google 'Robert Pattinson Shirtless'

I hope you threw up just then.

Sorry for not posting but yeah...

Xoxo Mini


Oooh! I just felt like gossip girl! Yeah, I actually watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~