January 27, 2012

Old And Disgusting Stardollies


Old People
Have you noticed that there are a lot of "old" people on stardoll? Well I don't think they are as old as they seem.
Take this picture for example, I don't really think they are that old, anyway I found one of the "oldest" stardollies yesterday.
Is she really one hundred and two? hmmm I don't think so.


Disgusting People
If your the age eleven and under, I advise you don't read this.




Some people on stardoll are really disgusting, but they sometimes but a smile on our face. The other day I found this.
Yeah that is a bit too disgusting for my liking. Check out the user "periodpanties", her medoll might surprise you.

So that's it for today, keep on rofling!

Love, taliakalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~