January 22, 2012

Stardoll's Extreme Werid Desperates

As most of you know, there are some noobs on stardoll who date. Have you ever seen someone so desperate you couldn't help but laugh until your mouth hurt from laughing to much?

Well I think you should check out the presentation of FunJustinsingle. He is HILARIOUS!!!

The first time I read it I actually fell off the couch I was sitting on and hit my head, now I have a bruise, but the laughing was worth it. Next time I see someone desperate, I'm going to cover my head!

Love, taliakalia.

P.S thank you Mini for editing this, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~