January 22, 2012

Spell Check Time?

From time to time we meet people on stardoll who have no idea how to spell. Reading there spelling some times is just hilarious!!

The other day I met a girl (I hope). She was telling me that I was a terrible speller. I went to her suite and saw her presentation.
Hmmm I don't think she can really talk. At least I know how to spell warning and freak. So anyway if you happen to see anything funny on stardoll, message me and I might write it up on here with a caption with your name.

Good luck everyone for 2012!!!

Love, taliakalia

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~