November 04, 2010

Pretty Girl Ay?



Hey again. Sorry I havn't been posting much. I hope you guys had a good halloween [: . Anyways, the other day I got a message from a "friend" of mine. Not a really good friend though.. as you can see in the picture below, she thought I was a "pretty girl".. lmao. I think she forgot I was a guy.. haha.. I found this message hillarious. Read the things in the 'red boxes' for the funnier things.. [:
(click picture to enlarge)

----------------------

Dont feel that she's a bad person.. she appoligized as soon as I reminded her I was actually a guy.. :)

-Frozzy [:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~