June 27, 2010

Am I really that ugly?


Hey Rofl-ers! Yes I am posting! I decided I can still post, but nto go on stardoll that much. Today was the first time I went on stardoll for 2 and a half days. Congratulate me haha!

I love the new header Lozzy! You were featured in thefashionablestardoll.blogspot
 a few days ago as one of the best blogs.

Anyway, when I went on stardoll today, I felt like putting my medoll in the new hairs. THE UGLIEST ONES! Seriously, [[No offence to the ones who use/like these hairstyles]] who could get worse?


Those are not all the ugly ones, just the first ugly ones on the list haha!

May [[I'm back mwahaha]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~