June 19, 2010

FAIL WHALE!

I've got some major fails for you today, Including the farce of the fail whale:



I got a request from this chick:
'omg u r soooooo awsome and kool im bad ass and u r 2 so we could be like bas asses to gether'
How classy, Best friend request by far! :D I'm flattered.. and lol'ing because she's such a tryhard...



And I did a graphic! :
Like it? I did it for my friend kisskissmmwwhh :) For her new blog 'Electrofashion-electrofashion.blogspot.com' Check it out - It's still in progress though, She's looking for writers and people to do graphics for banners and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~