June 25, 2010

If you love me (OF COURSE YOU DO!), you'll read


Innocent eyes: Be warned! (Nah.)
Okay. Since Lozzy DELETED my post... (I love you still, sweet cheeks :D) I am going to explain why I can't post.
My stepsister is here, and she is married to the computer. She's only six. And then my step-grandparents are in town this week. We're going places everyday.
And then:
I share a room with my stepsister, and she SNORES LIKE A SON OF A BITCH! So if I get mean... don't blame me. Blame the six year old I want to hit with a pillow.
Your sexy best,
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~