June 28, 2010

PUSH HARDER! xD

Haha, Oh my god xD I literally rofled when I saw the latest article in the stardollmagazine.
I don't know what inspired this chick, but WHAT THE HELL!?
I mean seriously, I didn't even have to draw on it, becasue it was hilarious enough, But it needed a kitteh-caption :D

It looks like she's about to drop a kid, LOOK AT HER?!
You can see the veins in her elbow aswel :( ewwwww!
Did everyone like the new layout? Guess what! You can comment under posts now :D, Silly Oldschool me, I forgot to change the template layout the the NEW one, so it had the right http for comments x)
See ya laterz! -Lozzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~