April 28, 2010

Damn! thats one big-ass ice-cream!




D: I just spilt my WHOLE coffe all over the computer desk. Laugh at me. I hate myself :@

Anywaay!
Have you seen the new ANTIDOTE? Well.. It's out. Its actually been out for 4 hours now.. and still. nothing is sold out. My theory is that its so ferrel, noone will touch it, like the chick everyone hates at school.


And so, I browsed for something remoptley in style, And uh. It wasn't happening. Floral pants? Seriously! Stardoll! The 80's aint' gonna work again. We're generation 'I' !
And then i saw it.

One mother fucking, big-ass, juicy lime flavored.. (coloured.. concidering i cant taste it.
Im just sayin!) ICE-CREAM :D We fell in love' x3>




This was the day stardoll set me right.. for a few minutes! untill i realised i had no stardollars left.. D: I hate them again, thats a good thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~