April 29, 2010

The days when cousins hacked....


Hello, hello baby! (: I have Lady Gaga on the brain mwahaha. [gaga-tonight.blogspot.com] Anyway, back to shit that your waiting for... Today I got this retarded GB comment from a little 9 year old girl, giving me a fake story about 'My cousin got into my account and took all my money, so please buy from me!!!' Desperate much?

And THEN before I even replyed, she tried to fight back again. Read her pathetic excuse. I mean come on!


I'm not trying to be mean guys, sorry. Just sayin'
Leah [[omfg shes back! :P]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~