April 25, 2010

Forget Donna Karan, I went Donna KRAZY.




Oh my god :$ DKNY has a 50% ALL clothing sale.

I went crippled, reformed, and spent over 55 stardollars in there. DAMN YOU STARDOLL.
Anyway, I got stuck , I wanted to wear everyhting I bought, and Then I didn't , And then I decided I was going to wear 4 different belts?
I look like an animal, literally, Ripped Jacket and Leopard print skirt? Ke$ha would be proud!
Aha! If you havn't seen me already, here I am!
Im on my way to doing Zebra Make-up now! I'll have a face-shot soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~