April 05, 2010

Something I laughed about...





Sorry if you guys dont find it funny but here is the story...

Apparently Audrey Hepburn died... not knowing who she was

I told my mum...

Me: "Mum! Did you hear that Audrey Hepburn died?"

Mum: "OMG did she?"

Me: "Yeah... who is she?"

Mum: "An actress!"

Me: "Woah. She was young I think."

Mum: "Yeah... if you think the age 90 is young."

I was laughing my ass off... It probably wasnt the right situation though... but ... yeep. So in my respect I would just like to say "RIP AUDREY HEPBURN!"



[ IF YOU FOUND THAT OFFENSIVE PLEASE TELL ME AND I CAN TAKE IT OFF THE BLOG... SORRY]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~