April 12, 2010

Founded on January 25th

Hey, Lozzy here, I just wanted to let you guys know that this blog was founded on January 25th! We've been running for close to 3 months :) Look how we've grown!
On June 25th, I'll be holding a guestbook party for the readers (followers) only, and i'll reveal some facts about myself that people ask! anything! You must be my friend, becasue i will close my guestbook for friends only.
It will be loads of fun :)
Thanks!
+ If you are a really good graphic designer, WE NEED A BANNER! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~