April 01, 2010

WOO... TALK ABOUT A WAY TO START THE HOLIDAYS :)




Lozzy is a legend :p
well I think we all know that by now
:D


Anways... lets talk bout JB [not the joee bros, that justine chick]



I was bored today... so I googled my way through to rofldom and found these:

Puberty ran away from Justin Bieber... and so should you
Justin Bieber brings all the gurrls to the yard and theyre like... can you even get hard?

pfft. the modern world these days. haha.

=D


-Frozta... (nickname me... xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~