April 05, 2010

Frozta All Credit to you(:






I likedd your graphic thingyys so i madee one of my own(:



look at the right side of the picturee(:


x


UPDATE: Frozta here. Thanks for letting my piece of crap post inspire you lol. Just wanted to publish this for you cos I thought it was alright. one thing though... remember the tutorial? About how to "crop" the pictures? lol

-Your little buddy frozta :)
UPDATE:: Lozzy here. Ha, Froz, loving the sarcasm.
UPDATE::: Yeahh i do membaa the tutorial thingyy (: I'll do i tnext time :P I forgot O: rofl

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~