July 07, 2010

Hey Granny [:

Okay, as you can see I have a retarded little banner, coz I decided
I need to make a new one, and I might as well make a new one
while I make a new one... confused yet? Well like the banner says,
it's just temporary. ROFL. Anyways... I was in this blogs club,
StardollROFL [Join if you havn't ;D] and one of the members
caught my eye... It seems that YOUR.OLD.GRANNY is on
stardoll :] So get her a nice cup'o tea, and invite her to your
suite ... haha. Well this is what she looks like.............

Pretty SEXY dont ya think? Back off people,
she's mine!! [Sorry Mickie...] ;D
And this is what her presentation looks like...
not as SEXY as the 'wonder-woman' herself...

She's the real one ayy? :P

Okay, you're probably sick of me by now,
my bordness has been shown to you all
due to how much I've been typing....
Oh and YOUR.OLD.GRANNY says
'Happy Holidays Muchkins'
...Nah that was just me ... :D
Cyah

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~