January 10, 2011

I am a new member. o:


Haaaai guys, names Christina, you may know me as m.a.cchrissy,
i am kinda new to blogs, so i warn you i ain't no genious, :)


^me^ pfft, whatever.

I like to have a laugh, so i joined the StardollROFL blog, :)

I'd like to thank Frozta for inviting me to this to help all you stardollies.

I can answer any questions you like, :) and update for you with some cool stuff ahead.

I am pretty relaxed and chilled.

tehehe ;33 anyway ttyl peoples :) thanks for readingx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~