January 12, 2011

Stardoll is NOT FOR KIDS!

Stardoll claims to have a nice and friendly environment. That just obviously shows that they dont pay any attention to whats going on with this site. Like honsetly, its filled with perverts, pedophiles and creeps, but I love 'em, because without them there would be no stardollROFL(: hahaha. So here are some creeps I found...

I found this granny ^^^ in someones guestbook... Here page is not around anymore :( ...
I wonder why :L


:OOOOOOO
I found a topic in Original Club called "I Just Had Sex"... so I clicked on it to see if it would be hillarious.. but instead it was just completely disturbing... >:O

And look, it says that this person is female? And she has a "P_N_S"? He/she must be a tranny (; hahahahahaha.

P.S, I blocked her/his username in case he/she rapes me.

2 comments:

  1. hehe, serious? a flipping girl has a P_N_S ? i want one? ill ask her where she got it... :/// weird motha'fos in stardoll hehee... i tell people to report them if i see them, and it's funny when they're deleted, but then come back to haunt me with putting a picture of me in there pres.... 1 how did they get the photo, 2 why do they have the photo?????? :/// sus.... lol look up bethanyfranks1 (most ugliest and retarded person out) bhahaha... *runs into door laughing* oops....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is a digital short from a show called Saturday Night Live. It's a comedy show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o < That is the song there talking about. xP

    ReplyDelete

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~