January 08, 2011

I'm back bitches!




Hey Guys! i'm Baaaack!
I feel like singing i'm not afraid by eminem by comin' back here.

I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid
To make fun of stardoll
And make my medoll look like a drag queen and pedo
So everybody come be a rofl fan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Epic FAAAIL!


Stardoll Doll Fails Below..

Amy winehouse is correct too! They got all of the tattoos Including one showing "Bobs Underpants"

Speaking of Amy Winehouse for new years I went to an english party and I was Amy!
The only thing on this lindsay doll is right is those shorts and an open jacket.
And girl, we KNOW that christian necklace is fake.
Pms is the word sweetie, pms..





And I'll leave you with that.



StardollROFL makes me feel like i'm the only girl in the staff
Like i'm the only girl in the staff

;D

Xoxo Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~