January 14, 2011

I Love Poo :DD




Yet again, one day on, and more wired random people :DD
Man, i love them! They just, i don't know, a bit scary you may say.
I ended up visiting this person because i couldn't help myself! and had a major urge to see her page :DD But i wish i never did for many reasons...

LOL :DD I couldn't stop laughing! apparently she supports her POO and wanted to tell (and i hope not show) the world how great poop is! :D
But unfortunately it didn't work... If anything he or she is a bit messed up! :D
So anyway, here is her pressie:

OMG she must be depressed! honestly :D who do you know that sings about poop? apart from immature little kids?? That is just so wrong but funny :DDD
it gets better, look how hot she looks :D

NOT! woah, man i shit myself when i saw this! :D It scared the crap out of me! AHHHH LOL
Another EPIC FAIL!
-Ethan

4 comments:

  1. hehe turns out she is a nice girl she bought a top off me and was concerned about me... lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Oops, i feel bad now lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, it's okay no need to feel bad she is tryna look funny i reckon:)

    ReplyDelete

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~