May 27, 2010

Babe, I look bad? Sort your 60's hair out ;)


Haha, my little win for the day :) Click to enlarge, mine actually enlarge.. haha!
She's going on like 'Your so mean' and stuff, when she's blaintly reading my private GB messages. What a bitch!


And what do you guys think of my graphic, It's supposed to look like Adam Lmabert, I think it does. My mum thinks it does :D She loves him ;) As you can see, I've gotta do the right ear ;D And its too smudged around the jaw line. that is why it's SOOO not done!
i've Got LOADS to go, im doing the background and everything!!
The corner is cut off :/ wtf.


BAAA-Bye :P



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~