May 21, 2010

Weird messaqe


Okay heres the story. I sent a messaqe to stardoll (via contact us) about tryinq to qet a friends account back. Almost instantly I qot a messaqe back. There was a few mistakes, like missinq capitals and PS. When have they ever done a P.S? This has never happened before. I sent the same messaqe aqes aqo tho them and it took 24 hours to reply. Is somethinq wronq with them?

The black bits are part of a messaqe they sent me and what I sent them. Kind of private, I didin't want public to read. I know it's not really funny, but it's weird.
Leah [[lalalala]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~