May 02, 2010


Leah 'ere! Jeez it feels like ages since I last posted. But I'm very sorry if I cant post for the next few days, because my internet is on a slow download until next week or so, so I can barely load blogger/stardoll, let alone any pictures and posts. And I'm going on holidays for the next 2 or so days, which is non-internet accessable, so I wont be posting/ on stardoll much then. But please forgive me if I am nto posting, it's not my fault. I wish I could(:



And of the 23rd of June 2010, I will not be on stardoll much, only like once a week or a few times a month. So if you want, you can exclude me from writing after then, because that's when my membership ends, and I've sort of given up on stardoll at late.

Sorry again guys!
But I'll do my best to post something rofl-worthy when I can from Wednesday okay?



x Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~