May 19, 2010

New Writer


I deleted my old one..... because
I found a cooler way to do it. (Hehe,
that sounded dirty.) And I like it
better.

Anyways.... I'm Charlotte, or
CHARLIE (for short). My username
is Isabelle723. And I'm not very
used to getting invited to blogs.
I usually invite people to mine.
My noob-ish blogs aren't really that great...
I can't really stick to stuff. So I
normally quit.

I found my first mini-rofl (click above to enlarge).

Check out to Starpoints one. Isn't that
Superstar?

Tata-- Charlotte (or Charlie)


No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~