May 07, 2010

Lynx.. The last time I checked that was a Shower Gel?


Sorry I havn't been posting! My computer is slow, and i've been away, I'll be back on the 10th :) But I'll leave you with this...
The new endangered animal is out D: And they yet again, Failed to impress. Lynx? Seriously? It looks like the kitten you can already buy in suite shop, just more pissed off... :/
At first, I thought they had brought shower gel into stardoll, just like clearasil... lol.
Anyway - I did some edits on my amazingly slow, crappy computer... :) Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~