May 21, 2010

Mickie And Mini . . . . Mouse [?]


I've just realised, this blog/ Stardoll has it's own Mickie & Mini.
Mickie = fab9000
Mini = MiniMerloTwilit
Which some people, like myself, Could see that as those cute little Disney characters.
I thought it was kinda funny when I first realised, But maybe that's just me.
Though we don't look like mouses, We have their names.
Which means I'm the guy ;o
I should have probably thought this through before writing, now I've called myself a guy
I'mah stop now
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~