May 09, 2010

Why Did You Ban Me Mum? D:


Hallo All!


Isn't the blog crap with-out Lozzy? :(


Anywho... My stardoll is saying it's being updated with;

"Cool new features.

pfft... like they'd be any good...


I'm like half banned from my laptop, mum says i'm like addicted, so i'll be taking about a weak break from the blog... I'll post little things, but i don't know if i will have much time to researcch rofl-ey stuff!(:

I'll let you'se know if i'm allowed back on my laptop(:


xo -jorja- ilu(: ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~