May 01, 2010

Is it me? Or is stardoll getting fuglier every day?




Hey guys
I was roaming through the
STARPLAZA and I found
these dresses under 'NEW'.
Is it just me? Or do they look
like poorly stardesigned dresses?


To me, they all look the freakishly same.
And here...
This dress is designed by Eva... who??
The last ime I checked, a minge was a ... *cough*
Is that to say it looks like one?
-I bet she was bullied in school ... shame.
For goodnees sake stardoll!! STOP BEING MEAN! xD
:O
-Frozzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~