May 30, 2010

SALES: The real Deal


Gawdd ROFL team, I'm sorry I haven't been postinq in aqes, but I've been really busy and I have a really bad cold riqht now... Anyway, I decided a lonqish sorta post would qet thinqs rollinq(:


SALES: THE REAL DEAL

Why do stardoll hold sales? To qet rid of their qrossest items of course.
Why are they so cheap? The cheaper they are, the more people are qonna buy them because of their value.

As you can see to this picture, stardoll only has the most disqustinq items on sale. Way to qo TARDoll!

Leah [[makinq you rofl]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~