May 16, 2010

Warninq


I don't think I ever told you readers/writers that I'm leavinq stardoll on June 23rd. But don't fret, you'll still see me! I will keep postinq on StardollROFL until June, then I will exclude myself from here. Frozta, when I qo, hire Paris_1257, she's ahh-mazinq.
All details are on my presentation. I will have a qoodbye post on all my bloqs until then, but not yet! You'll still be seeinq me. I'll come on stardoll a few times month to check my messaqes ect, but only a few times.
Will miss everyone after that(;


(Click to enlarqe)

Leah [[not qoinq yet!]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~