May 29, 2010

Repetitive...Repetitive...Repetitive...Repetitive...Repetitive...





Uh. Yeah. Title explains all.



I've been spotting alot of things repeating, or going in patterns, particularly around my suite :P Everything is in order, which is good, but i made all of the people with 4000+ that i talk to





in my party people list... and this is how many there are! There are way more, but they wern't wearing the hair.



Then, a few days ago, i was scrolling upon the 4 pages of chat me and frozzy had in dollmail, and he sent me a row of ' Okay :]' unconciously... haha. Its blocked out cause it's kinda personal :) and as you can see, that was on page two.

Lemme' know if you spot anymore around my suite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The StardollROFL Notice Board

Things You Need To Know [:
-Mini is the only active poster
-Lozzy is the rightful owner of stardollrofl.blogspot.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For feedback/questions, contact us personaly or in our CBOX.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~